Thursday, March 17, 2011

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks....

One of our BIG fun events in the past few weeks was the X-Men's night baseball game against the travelling team at the Singapore International School. We were both really looking forward to it- Dave for the chance to play some baseball under the lights, and me... well mainly I was excited about the possibility of American hotdogs =)
Its like a real baseball field and everything! The green fences did complicate the picture taking! 

Look at all the AMERICANS! 
It was nice for there to be more fans than just me. Even if they were cheering for the other team =) 

There were announcers. 

And there was American CANDY for sale, by real Americans! Woo hoo! 
Note: I had 1 Airhead, and it was so sweet that I thought my teeth might rot out on the spot- I cannot even fathom how I used to eat bags of those things with my friends! Gag. 

The X-Men dug-out. 

My MVP. 

Number 6, Daaaavviiiiddd Curtissssss, on deck. 


Oh yea, got my hot dog.
And it tasted like AMERICA! 

Curtiss at bat. (Didn't go very well, btw) 

The conditions were less than ideal.... I was very thankful Dave had no opportunity for sliding. 

Our friend B., about to hit the first of his TWO homeruns for the night! 

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment