Saturday, February 26, 2011

The last ones, I promise

I promise this will be the LAST Taj Mahal post. We just had such a wonderful time there were so many great memories to share! 
Given the choice between going barefoot (you know my feelings there) or donning funny red booties, we opted for the booties. Unfortunately for Dave, they didn't come in large-american-man sized and he had a little difficulty keeping them on. I thought they went nicely with our outfits. 

The inlay on the outside of the tomb. So amazing to think that these stones were laid here so long ago. 

While it looks like I am posing here- I am actually taking the opportunity to press myself against the cool marble for a little respite from the killer heat. Only packing winter clothes + unusually hot weather = two very sweaty hot Americans dying in long sleeves. 


Couldn't resist the opportunity for a yoga pose picture or two. This tells me I need to spend a little more time back in Bikram =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment