Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delhi Day 2- "The Best of the Rest"

I know it would seem like 4 separate posts would be sufficient to cover one single day in India and the photographs taken in 12 short hours- but that is simply not enough space to cover every gorgeous detail of Delhi. And I like to think that what I lack in photographic genius I more than make up for in photographic proliferation. And on this, the 2nd day of our Indian adventure, I managed to snap 481 pictures on my new camera. So, while I am dying to move on to the tales of the Taj, there are a few more shots that are begging to be posted.
I think the look in his eyes says- man am I glad that I am not the unfortunate fellow who got stuck having to pedal those large Americans around- their driver is getting work out and there are somethings that are not worth a few hundred rupees" 
Also, if you look at the ground, you can kind of get a sense of how incredibly dirty and trash-strewn the streets were. Ick. 

School bus. 
Those healthy sized fish I was talking about earlier. We are not sure exactly why they were all lined up right here, but ostensibly this is where food comes from? Or they were surf riding the current from the water circulating in the pond. 

A whole mess of catfish. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment