Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Buffet Breakfast to Kill For.

This is my life.....

Email from Erin to Partner X:

I just wanted to let you know that I am planning on flying up Thursday morning to do ***** staying over Thursday night and will do ****** in KL city on Friday. Regarding travel arrangements, is it OK if I book at the Westin- its very close to the offices- I don't know if there is a set policy on hotels in KL that I should be aware of before booking.


Thank you,

Erin

Email from Partner X to Erin:

Westin is fine. I stay there myself whenever I am in KL. Please get corporate rates if possible, and word of caution, please ask for the floor, where the murder did not take place. Not to scare you, and I've stayed there many times since, but you should be aware, we all avoid that floor. Can't recall what floor it is. The buffet breakfast there is simply one of the best in KL (or it was when I used to stay there)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this made me CRACK UP. Good luck, my friend, and make sure you lock your door...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. The more I think about it, maybe staying on that floor would be safer. What are the chances of another murder on the same floor?

    ReplyDelete